I liked her breast, they were small and they fit on my hands. Her breasts smelled like honey and were soft and firm. I lked her body,skiny but with shape, it was a pleasure to touch it.
I liked her lips, full with a dark red color. I liked her kisses, they started with her eyes, continued with her lips and ended with her full body. I really liked her kisses.
My hands could remember every single cell of her body, every curvature, texture, cavity and protuberance. My brain could remember every aroma or taste from her body.I have to admit that I miss her and love her. I love her smile and the way she walked. I love her stuborness and the way she could always found a way to forgive my stupidity.
Now, I don't know her. She went to a plastic surgeon and had brest implants. I can imagine that she will look magnificent. She told me she was happy, Ia m happy too, but I wonder on my solitude, about her aroma, about her new smile. My hands wonder in the empty space trying to adjust to the unknown volume. I hope to see her soon and meet her again.

Comments

ella said…
nothing compares to a natural feeling

Popular Posts